As teachers, we all know that our best ideas come from each other. I’m an avid blog reader and I get many of my ideas from reading other blogs, so I thought I’d share some of my favorites with you.
Blogs I love (to stalk):
- Too Cool For Middle School – I recently found this YouTube channel and I’m intrigued.
- Secondary Sara – Lots of great activities, especially if you like holiday-themed things. She also has a fantastic TpT store!
- Caitlin Tucker – Very in-depth posts about everything from rethinking your grading practices to web tools to use in your classroom.
- TeachThought – So much information, such as how to have your students create their own TED talks! One of my favorite sites.
- 2 Peas and a Dog – Great advice for teachers. They also do a Twitter chat every Tuesday at 8pm (EST)
- Broken Child – Excellent blog for reading teachers.
- Cult of Pedagogy – A vast amount of strategies you can easily use in your classroom.
- Mrs. Spangler in the Middle – This woman “gets” middle schoolers!
- Musings from the Middle – I love all of the cross-curricular ideas I get from this blog.
- The Literary Maven – Looking for great middle grades books? Look no further! She also has a fabulous TpT store!
What are some of your go-to teacher blogs? Let me know in the comments!